Innovative Strategies for Business
The management consulting services offered by Schwartz Advisors are closely integrated with our M&A advisory practice. Schwartz Advisors is committed to working with our clients to improve performance of existing businesses and develop pragmatic and solution focused programs that maximize revenue and profitability.
Clients call on Schwartz Advisors to assist with both strategic and operational challenges, as well as to work on organizational issues. Schwartz Advisors provides honest, objective, relevant advice. Highlights of the Schwartz Advisors consulting practice include:
- Strategic planning: creation and implementation of short and long-term growth plans to create a tangible and pragmatic road map for success
- Operational planning: the focus here is on efficiency and coordination – by analyzing work flow and processes in an organization we are able to suggest practical solutions that will contribute to increases in sales and an improved bottom line
- Organizational planning: Jim Collins said it best; organizations need to have the right people on the right bus. Schwartz Advisors has the experience to work with clients to make sure the best possible team is in place to drive a business forward. Often times this includes identifying potential high performers within an organization, while other times we work with manage the external recruiting process
- Succession planning: If you are considering selling your business or handing it off to the next generation, you better have a plan in place well in advance. We will help you through this challenging time with experience and patience
- Interim management support: Schwartz advisors has the ability to step in as temporary CEO, President, Chief Operating Officer, General Manager, or Vice President of Sales or Marketing
- Implementation: The experienced professionals at Schwartz Advisors will assist you in implementing value added strategic plans.