Sometimes It's Who You Know
We have a dozen executives who are currently running businesses in the automotive aftermarket who maintain tight ties to Schwartz Advisors and offer support when we need connections or information. We don't take them for granted.
There is great power in being able to pick up the phone and discuss a topic with a key player in our industry. Our ability to do that is based on hundreds of years of collective experience and a working style over the years that built bridges rather than burned them.
- Rick Keister
- Dennis Welvaert
- Mitch Williams
- David Coolidge
- Gary Paulson
- Tony Cristello
- Glen Mercer
- Scott Webb
- Glenn Martin
- Bob McKenna
- Former CEO of Keystone Automotive Industries until it was acquired by LKQ Corp (LKQ - NASDAQ).
- President of the Aftermarket Group for Remy International, formerly Delco Remy International Inc.
- Rick got his start in the aftermarket by founding Precision Alternator and Starter Inc., with one partner and two employees. The company eventually was renamed World Wide Automotive.
- Dennis Welvaert is current Chairman of Uni-Select USA and former President of Dayco NA Aftermarket Division and Australian Operations
- iCurrent Chairman of the Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium, past Chairman of AASA , past President of the Automotive Sales Council, former member of the AAIA Board
- Mitch Williams is a 30-year automotive industry veteran. He is the former President & COO of Hella, Inc. and COO of Pilot Automotive.
- His experience encompasses nearly every segment of the automotive industry including OEM, Traditional Aftermarket, Performance Internet & Mail-Order, Automotive Retailer and Mass Merchandiser and Heavy Duty.
- Served 12 years on the SEMA Board of Directors and was SEMA Chairman of the Board from 2005-2007
- Current CEO Gear Box Holdings, portfolio company owned by Monomoy Capital
- Former EVP – Americas Bosch Group Automotive Aftermarket Division
- Chairman Bosch Global Braking Components
- Chairman Robert Bosch, Inc. Canada
- Former President of TBC Private Brands, a Division of TBC Corporation
- Gary's background encompasses significant experience in retail, manufacturing, and distribution industries
- Gary is a graduate of the University of Georgia
- Former Senior VP CoPart
- Former Managing Director BB&T
- President GM Automotive LLC
- Former Board Director Stackpole International
- Former Partner McKinsey Consulting
- Chief Operating Officer – Pilot Automotive
- Former EVP Marketing, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Commercial Services and Digital Operations at Pep Boys
- Former VP Merchandising, AutoZone
- Founder and Owner of Martin Auto Color, Inc, a chain of Automotive Refinish stores
- Former majority owner of Sturtevant Auto Parts and co-founder of Auto Parts Club. Glenn was part of the management team that took Auto Parts Club from start up $175 million revenue
- Former Chairman and CEO MEMA
- Former President NAPA